that night :)(=

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

15oct :]

my bestie Photobucketsuddenly text me~
said: she so moody..
wanna out.... so i get ready in 30min
..
rush!!
going to fetch her n her daughter my cass lui luiPhotobucket
after we plan to eat...but duno whr to go.hoho
we around at the pasar :) omos 1hrs i think.

and i duno why tat night so many cars n ppls
and police oso..
yuan lai :)
16oct agong malaysia wanna come kuc
hing :)
no wonder la..
at the end ..i lazy drive
so that we went to life cafe
the cafe is my sadness place i think
Photobucket
the place we argue...
the place is our last eating dinner's cafe Photobucket
after that we go waterfront river s'wak
take a walk..
is the place me n u ever walk tgt before Photobucket





sarawak milk tea :)

dumplings :)


Photobucket- ♥我在你看不到的天空.爱着你 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment