Sometimes You Don't Have To Follow The RULES~

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

24oct anothers family day
oppss...when i having my lunch with my parents
my dear maggie and lao ba kang
ask me wanna out mao??
i really wanna out de a.
but today is family day sorry yea Photobucket

at 1st i told daddy goin to beach
hw know is goin to green moutain pai pai
aiyoyoyo
i need claim the stairs
tired Photobucket
when reach thr...omos rain
heavy rain
come :D see hw many stairs we walk XD
dark sky :)

My pa paPhotobucket
my mami.. opss sexy Photobucket



after green moutain~
my mami say wan to go cat muzium Photobucket
i need claim again LOL!!

hmmph...
the kuching 2 most higher place
i claim by a same day Lmao
Photobucket



Photobucket-我在你看不到的天空.爱着你 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment