saturday nite..boring life


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

23oct~
midnigth!
WTF!! i really damn angry you~~Photobucket
no any inform
no any argue
what for u del me in ur friend list~
really make me sososo dissapointed man!!
had a feel to give up..
well!! depends on you
what you do just feel that is hurting me ...
Damn!! what for i so care bout...
thats really unfair to me
what i do now is extra for you maybePhotobucket

-----Skip-----

saturday nite actually wad goin out with bestie..
but have some problems force to cancel it..
change to wednesday Photobucket

i told my saturday nigth will spoil like this
lucky my the best lao ba Mr thianPhotobucket
bring me out :)
we went to tray cafe'''
drink my beloved oreo cookies crush
n
SQuid Rolls
awww!!!
yummmy
and play iphone 4
chit chat
LOL~~
hv a good good nightPhotobucket






Photobucket-我在你看不到的天空.爱着你 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment