the last never n never

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
last week of november :)
november is gonna to pass already .......
this week i feel confused .. disappointed.. angry.. stresss ... etc.. Emo
so confused between tis 3guys
disappointed in a secret guest
angry bout a friend
stress bout my future ...Photobucket

the one care me more then last time
why dint u care me more then last timePhotobucket
how u want i do??
care back u more abit?
or u still think tat i still gt feel on you :(

one that i got feel on you..
but seem like u duno
or fake duno...
u treat me too nice ..
i scare i fall deep when u haven gv me any respon
u do something happen make me feel so touching Photobucket
u treat me nice n special only or for others gal also same ?
confused Photobucket
my friends say tat u got abit feel also !!! dizzy

the one feel wanna chase me but seem like not dare
hmmph...so cute o him...
haix .......but i dont have feel on you now..
i try to comunnity with you 1st..
\just trying to let you walk nearly to mePhotobucket

---------------------------------------------------

Maguliu~~
angry bout a friend!! shit him!!
from now we r not friend anymore
be a guy like you really no comment to you!!
God Damn shit!!
can seem so happy chit chat alots with your friends
when others way say them !!
diiu~~~
WHAT!!!
[hope u appreciate the night not like them.. take me as invisible..]
[ just now i ask them go drink.. things happen like last time..
all play phone.do own thing..
i find my own topic...... me be bad guy again.. ok lor.. no more liao...]
Thats what you say no more liao,..
remember it Mr!! Photobucket
fucker!!!
i treat u as friend
know sometime u're good!!
but sorry la..
i hate ppl say me at outside!!
and i never say ur bad thing infront of our friends
now that u start 1st!!
don't u blame me now i say you!!
i dare to admit i saying is you!!
MR choo!!!
dont you spoil me again!!
Mind your word ! mlm
sohai!!!

-----------------------------------

i confused that which way i gonna to choose

Photobucket-我在你看不到的天空.爱着你 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment