sadness breaking night

our love ending ... 30aug2010
223 days >
you da only one whos stole my heart and
hurt me deeply ..but i still will love you as must as i can..
we have alots of memory happiness ..sadness...funny..
i used to never care ,the i met you and you change my world
now's that you're gone i'm goin back to my old ways i cnt gt hurt that way
when you say the two word u're breaking my heart hen hen!!

enemy or friend ....whole nite i thk ..
yes...i wana to be ur friend bcoz tat or maybe i still feel you..
i just knw tat when the ppl u love start to ignoring u,knw that u mean nothing to them...wad feelings i had now..i cnt even try to hide my heart
now i have aloys of question mark inside my brain kip turn around..
did i stand at here waiting ??!! whos can give me the answer ?

no more wake up msg frm u
no more love frm u
no caring frm u
no more sweet hug frm u
no more

hard too put down man~~
i kip thinking bout you..
yours promised but all is fake T.T
too sad too dissapointed
sometime i really want ppl to know hw i feel
silly !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment