♥ _ one day K.L working trip :D

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hello :D
Seriously I am so lazy to blogPhotobucket
i dint have much to blog too xD
still have alots post pending
sorry my lovely blog ~~
i let u alone for so long time jor

pending post is gonna hit my blog right now now :)

the day went to KL.. :)
rush rush rush
workingPhotobucket
i cant even meet up my frens

wellPhotobucket

the 1st at KL is
at - KLIA Mcd :) double cheesee burger :)
then imma going to KL JPN
for register some privacy :)

after that back hotel :)
take a shower wana *chiong* to Shopping!
haha!!!
how my daddy is accompany me to go Photobucket
he was my big big ATM Photobucket daddy

my 2nd meal is
at - Sungai wang @Taiwan recipe :)

daddy eating a set fish chips meal :)
Photobucket this so much :O i wanna drink it again
im eating mine dan dan mee :)
hehehe Photobucketthe 1st i bought is.. MY Fipper
my lovely purple :)
o babey!! * tat was my 3rd fipper Photobucket
- Photobucket SKIP Photobucket -
cause i really bought alot of cloths :))

my dinner at - Alor street seafood

LALA!! yummy!! i love it :')
only i going to KL just can eat this Photobucket
Lovely kiwi ice :)
sour sour sweet sweet!!
damn feel good taste Photobucket
anothers morning :)
im goin back lor :)
my breakfast at *loong keePhotobucket

imma the one whos dislike eat kacang de
BUT!! this one quite nice~~
i loving it Photobucket
my 4th meal
fissh ball mee :)
daddy said mee again??

did u love KL's mee?
LOL
finish breakfast then go back hotel
packing
is full of my bag ==

ngee* gonna said bye bye KL :')
kuching imma back to you

stay turn :) slowly pending
*hair show
*kk trip
*david bday
*my love :P
♥ just a smile and the rain is gone :) I lay My Love on You

Photobucket-我在你看不到的天空.爱着你 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment